Interfaith Service of Gratitude and Remembrance (CSW61)
Temple of Understanding, Parliament of the World’s Religions,
Interfaith Center of New York, World Peace Prayer Society, International Yoga Day Committee at the UN,
United Religions Initiative, and United Methodist Women invite you to attend
The Third Annual Interfaith Service of Gratitude and Remembrance
Thursday, March 16, 2017, 4:45 – 6:00 PM
Church Center for the United Nations, Chapel
44th Street and First Avenue, New York
Join us in prayerful remembrance of those who have gone before us and who continue to inspire our lives. We carry their courage and commitment forward.
There will be a time to remember those who have passed during this year.
Special music will be provided by The Performance & Peace Initiative with Brandon Perdomo on flute and Caitlin Cawley on Percussion.
- Rev. Dionne Boissiere, Chaplain of the Church Center for the United Nations
- Grove Harris, MDiv., The Temple of Understanding
- Dr. Kusumita Pedersen, Interfaith Center of New York
- Denise Scotto, Esq., International Yoga Day Committee
- Monica Willard, United Religions Initiative
“When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision – then it becomes
less and less important whether I am afraid.“ – Audre Lorde