The Committee of Religious NGOs at the United Nations is composed of the representatives of national and international organizations that define their work as religious, spiritual or ethical in nature. It works with the Tripartite Forum and the Decade for Inter-religious Dialogue and Cooperation for Peace.
- DPI/NGO Executive Committee – Sr. Joan Kirby, former
chair and member of the Executive Committee, attended the 63rd annual United Nations DPI/NGO Conference in Melbourne, Australia, on September 1, 2010.
- Committees on sustainable development has reconstituted and produced an action plan for Copenhagen FCCC
- Committee on climate change a CONGO subcommittee to
address issues such as deforestation, water, government negotiations
- The Steering Committee for the UN Decade for Interreligious Dialogue and Cooperation for Peace
- The Committee on Human Rights – CONGO Committee (Congress of NGOS)
The sub-committee on Human Rights Learning as a Way of Life