Please join us at the 9th Annual CSW67 Interfaith Service of Remembrance and Gratitude for a loving remembrance for those who have gone before us and who continue to inspire our lives.
This Service of Remembrance and Gratitude offers a time to remember together the special women who have offered inspiration and leadership to CSW and to our lives. From remembering those who have passed to honoring those who impact us now, stories will highlight women leaders from around the world. Interfaith prayers, music and the opportunity for participants to add names to our Book of Remembrance makes everyone a participant in this service.
This annual service is offered by the:
- International Academy for Multicultural Cooperation
- International Federation of Women in Legal Careers
- May Peace Prevail on Earth International
- NGO CSW
- The Temple of Understanding
- United Methodist Women
- United Religions Initiative